This is the application form for the 2020 Sullivan County Arts and Heritage Grant. This grant is funded by the Sullivan County Legislature and administered by the Delaware Valley Arts Alliance (DVAA), whose mission it is to advance the arts in the region through the support and encouragement of artists, innovative programs, advocacy, and alliances with arts organizations, business and government. The goals of Arts for Sullivan are to:
- support artists in the creation of new work, and enhance artistic visibility and impact;
- support non-profit cultural groups in providing culturally diverse, year-round, quality programming in all areas of the county;
- support quality programming that enhances underserved constituents and regions of the county
- promote communication and understanding between the different facets of the Sullivan County community through arts and culture, and educate community leaders on the grant process and resources available;
- and support the arts that encourage multi-disciplinary expression and collaboration with other community sectors, such as environmental and heritage groups.
Deadline - Applicants are required to complete and submit an application prior to the deadline of Sunday, March 1, 2020 (midnight EST) to be considered for funding. Early submissions are encouraged. In order to submit an application for a Project Grant, we suggest that you carefully review our guidelines to determine your organization or project's eligibility for funding. Applicants are encouraged to:
- attend an Information Workshop. Advance registration is required. First-time applicants are required to attend. Click here to sign up.
- speak one-on-one with the DVAA Grants Coordinator prior to submitting an application for funding.
Technical Assistance For technical assistance in using Submittable or uploading forms, please visit Submittable's FAQ page. Each time you work on an application, you can save it as a draft for 21 days. During that time, you may return to work on your entry before the deadline by signing in to Submittable. The 21 day time-frame is renewed each time you work on the application. Upon your final submission, you will receive a confirmation email, with a link where you will be able to view your submission. Once submitted, you will not be able to make changes to your document. If there is a major issue or change in your submitted materials, please contact the Delaware Valley Arts Alliance directly.
Project Budget - Budgets will be accepted in PDF format only. To access the budget form, please click here.
For Legislative District information (needed on application form) click here and type in your address to find out your NYS Senate & NYS Assembly districts.
Support Materials - Please note that there are additional materials that will need to be uploaded - full details are on located at the end of the submission form.
Questions? Call (845) 252-7576 or email: email@example.com